Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Laughed At Last.

Topic: Laughed At Last.


Memory Verse: And Sarah said, “God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me”.  Genesis 21:6

Main Texts: Psalm 126:1-3

Daily Quote: Your laughter is a great testimony – Michael Gyekye

Remember God knows what you are going through, in fact, it will surprise you that, what you are going through is taking you into an area of eternal pleasure. Troubles and afflictions draw us nearer to God so that God can rise up on our behalf. The disciples in the boat were suffering, the storm and the sea were ranging, but when they drew near to Jesus to wake Him up, the storm died down. Draw close God and He shall deliver you.

Today, I don't know what you are going through. You have fought and still fighting, but today the God who separated the Red Sea is separating you from any predicament in Jesus name. Hannah was a mockery in the eyes of her rival, the community and her family but God made her laughed at last, Abraham and Sarah gave up on conceiving a child, but God made them laughed again. God is the creator of laughter and so don't be surprised if joy comes in the morning.

David knew how to laugh at last when he slaughtered Goliath who placed the people under captivity. He wrote in our main text that, when the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, and remember Zion is referred here as the Church or the people of God; they were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us.


I am confident that this year will bring you good tidings and you shall laugh at last. A couple married for 20 years, but there was no child. They prayed just like Hannah and the God of Abraham made them laugh with a set of twins. You are next; believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy please forgive me, my family and the land.
  3. Father, I pray, I shall laugh at last in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, afflictions shall not prevail the second time in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall share my laughter this year in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment