Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Wasted Life

Topic: The Wasted Life.


Memory Verse: For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Mark 8:38

Main Texts: 
Matthew 16:25-27

Daily Quote: It is sad for not living as a robber or a murderer and still go to where robbers and murderers go after death – Michael Gyekye


It is sad that a man will toil all his life, he will save enough money for the future, build houses, businesses with the hope that he will enjoy but the time he wish to enjoy may never comes and others who didn’t toil will come and enjoy. All is vanity. We spend all our time on our-self, just a little time we spend with God we complain. We go to bed late but woke up early with no regards to the one who made us alive by His breathe.

It will be sad to gain the whole world its riches and power and lose your own soul. Investment of your soul is the greatest investment. You can buy the latest edition car, a private jet or a cruise ship but none can enter your bedroom no matter how you love them. They will not follow you to the grave, someone who did not suffer will enjoy. We need to invest in the things that will promote the kingdom. Serve God with your money and time.

It is a total regret to live a wasted life. What will profit a man if he gains houses, cars, savings, etc. and he loses his heavenly investment. Eternity is real; if you don’t give your life to Christ and live according to His will, you will face the lake of fire.


If you have given your life to Christ before and you are no longer living for Him watch out. Judas was a chosen one, but He didn’t live for God to the end. He died a foolish death by betraying Jesus for 30 pieces of silver equivalent to $20. Don’t allow $20 or money lead you to hell fire. Live for Christ and Him alone, make Him your super valentine, on this Valentine’s Day.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy today, let Your love surrounds me.
  3. Father, I pray, I surrender anything that will send me to hell in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may the grace to finish this race be given to me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, on  this day of Love, guard all from evil actions in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment