Thursday, February 4, 2016

Do Something, Before it Does.

Topic: Do Something, Before it Does.


Memory Verse: So God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God acknowledged them. Exodus 2:24-25

Main Texts: Genesis 15:12-14

Daily Quote: Do something, before something do you – Michael Gyekye


What would have happened if the Israelites had not cried unto God? They and their descendants would have been in slavery till now. But according the memory text, they prayed. The prince of Persia would have taken the Hebrews captive but thank God, that affliction came to an end because Daniel prayed. Beloved, until you are delivered from any form of affliction, although it has been declared, the reality of it can be denied.

When God speaks He wants men to act, if they fail not that God has failed or He is slack on His promises, but men failed to act. What follows the prophetic is assignment; it endorses prophecy.Hannah has been going to Shiloh, but, this time around, she did something that was unusual. It was a form of prayer Eli has never seen nor experienced. So he thought Hannah was drunk, but she was doing something unusual to receive her Samuel. Beloved, what are you doing today over that affliction that has been there for ages?

Looking at the main text, affliction was meant to be 400 years as in Genesis 15:13 “Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years”. But the affliction continued in Egypt for 430 years as says in Exodus 12:40 “Now the sojourn of the children of Israel who lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years”.

The Bible doesn’t contradict, the difference is clear. In Exodus 2:23-25, the people cried and God heard. Prophecy is real and God is still speaking but the people are doing nothing. When Jonah went to Nineveh, God changed His mind because the people fasted and prayed for forgiveness. You have not done enough until you see enough. Pray till something happens. God bless you.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray to plead the Blood of Jesus over every area of my life.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me strength in my time of adversary in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I shall not die, I defeat every discouragement and frustration in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may the plot of another Pharaoh be buried in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment