Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Coming Out by Power

Topic: Coming Out By Power.


Memory Verse: I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Mathew 3:11

Main Texts: 
Acts 2:1-4

Daily Quote: Christianity is lifeless without the baptism of the Holy Ghost – Michael Gyekye

It takes the power of the Holy Ghost to bring you out of fear and mediocrity. Man of power never hides. Peter as well as the other believers was unlearned but after Pentecost, there was a supernatural turn around. Power changed hands, and the Pharisee became marveled, they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another.

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words.  For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day; But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh. This year, your enemies will look at you and give God the praise for your life.

Anyone of power is feared. Peter who was hiding came out to preach fearlessly and that same day 3000 people gave their lives to Christ. The disciples prayed for boldness and Power came down like a mighty rushing wind. Beloved, I don’t know what you are after, but I am after every power gift I can lay my hands on. I am not after any earthly kind of comfort or position but power. If you have power you can get anything. Wonders and signs follow men of power. I am desperately in need of power as a believer because, without power, I can’t do anything.

Jesus was full of power, went about doing wonders, demons surrendered before Him. He says behold you shall receive power when the Holy Ghost comes upon you. Jesus realized that you and I cannot do anything to please Him unless that man or woman carries the power of the Holy Ghost.

Pentecostals believe that Spirit baptism will be accompanied by the physical evidence of speaking in tongues (glossolalia). When I got born again it took me a while to be baptized in the Holy Ghost. I was cold and hot but when the empowerment came, fire erupted in me. I came out of the dark.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy and grace, please purify my heart in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I am coming out by power in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, all it takes for my progress are working for my good in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray release on me, fresh fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless st

No comments:

Post a Comment