Saturday, February 27, 2016

Life & Death Situation.

Topic: Life & Death Situation.


Memory Verse: For God sent not His Son into the World to condemn the world; but the world through Him might be saved. John 3:17   

Main Texts: John 8:1-11

Daily Quote: The Law can sentence you to death, but Christ can overrule” ― Michael Gyekye


It is easy to predict what to do, but another when you come in contact with that situation. A Christian who preaching against another pastor or another Christian doesn’t know the heat that the man or woman encountered before he or she made that choice and people will quickly judge them. Although divorce is not accepted, pre-marital engagements are not accepted in Christianity, gay and lesbianism practices are not accepted and God hate all those practices, but how do we treat such brothers and sisters who fall into such traps?

Some carry trumpets and they sound the sins of others, they drum the beats only to play the sin of others whiles they forget about their sins and even their family’s sins. Don’t lift up the stone to cast if you have never sinned before. We easily preach against people who sin instead of preaching against that sin. We must not hate people who sin or fall in the arms of Satan, but we must be ready to snatch them out through prayers.

When the woman was caught, the law sentenced her to death. It was a life and death situation. The people hated her and wanted to quickly stone her to death. They took her from her home and family, she became an outcast that no man or woman wanted her alive. But the one that died and rose on the third day, overturned that ruling and gave her life instead of the death sentence. Today, may God overturn any deadly pronouncements over your life and destiny in Jesus name!

Men may point hands at you based on what you have done, but God will open His hands to received you based on what He has done on the cross. Under these circumstances, listen to what God will say not what men say. They always forget what they have done in the secret, but God who knows your heart is ready to cleanse you by His blood. We are the righteousness of God in Christ, favored by His grace. Please stay away from sin, not those who sinned. God bless you.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy and grace, please forgive my past in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I plead the Blood today, cleanse me a new in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I refuse to bow to Satan but only you in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, wipe away all my tears in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment