Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Year of Establishment.

Topic: Year of Establishment.


Memory Verse: And I will establish My covenant with you. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.  Ezekiel 16:62

Main Texts: Psalm 7:8-10

Daily Quote: You may have a house, but it is the Lord that builds - Michael Gyekye

God will establish you this year. This is the word of the Lord for this season. You have toiled for many days, weeks and months but hold on for the Lord to establish you. You may have the needed skills, talents and qualification but it takes God to establish you. God knows you more than what you know, He sees the inside out of a person, even before you were born so take courage because His plans are better than yours.

David was anointed as king, but he has to be driven out from the palace he was meant to rule. Saul became a hindrance, and he wanted to kill the one who has been accepted as a king by God. Beloved, David passed through fire, waters and rivers. He had many adversaries and obstacles yet he knew he was declared to be a king. He even had the opportunity to kill Saul to make his sufferings short, but he dared not touch the anointed.


Maybe you have been declared a king over you area you desired but wait on God to establish you. Unless God does, you have no blessings. When God decorates you just as Joseph, speedily your life makes impart. Many are struggling not that they are not good or not anointed, but they went ahead before God. Wait only on God and strengthen yourself for the best is yet to come.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray for all my readers, they shall established in 2016.
  3. Father, I pray,I pray for all who are at the point of establishment, they be made whole in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any demonic assignment be destroyed in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any evil plan  shall be disapointed in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment