Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hearing God 2

Topic: Hearing God 2.


Memory Verse: But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:26

Main Texts: 
Romans 8:12-17

Daily Quote: “Our failure to hear His voice when we want to is due to the fact that we do not in general want to hear it, that we want it only when we think we need it.” ― Dallas Willard


The problem of hearing from God comes as to whether we are truly filled with the Holy Ghost. In fact, the great Shepherd guides and speak to His sheep. But if you are not His, how can you hear? Our spiritual insensitivity has deprived us from hearing from God. But as you read today’s message may you be filled with the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.

Before and after Pentecost, the disciples operated and they acted in accordance of scriptures. God speaks but He greatly do so through his Word. There are two ways of hearing through scriptures. Either you hear God through His written Word, that is Jesus speaking into your spirit man, that is the logos; or you hear Him from His spoken Word or the revealed word through meditation by the help of the Holy Spirit, his is Rhema.

Whichever way you hear God; you must be ready to carry out an assignment, since all Scripture, both the Rhema and the Logos are given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

Since God is Spirit, He speaks to our spirit man, sometimes a loud or a still small voice, but it takes your spiritual sensitivity to discern. You need the help of the Holy Ghost to understand scriptures. You can read, but may not understand. Until you are helped by God, you cannot hear from Him.


Today on this platform, I want to encourage you to build up yourself in the Holy Ghost. This is because He is the master that helps us hearing from God. Without Him, you cannot please God. Desire to pray and fast till you can hear from Him. Hearing from God is not a gift but a privilege given to the children of God.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy and grace, please purify my heart in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, by grace, please pour out on me fresh anointing in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, as the day of Pentecost, may I be charged by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
  5. Father, I pray, annoint my lips so I may preach your good works in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment