Friday, February 12, 2016

Try Again

Topic: Try Again.


Memory Verse: But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net. Luke 5:5

Main Texts: Philippians 4:12-13

Daily Quote: Until you haven't done enough, continue to do enough – Michael Gyekye

Apostle Peter toiled all night. In fact, he had enough of a day’s fishing. He was gathering and about to leave the shore, but at the moment Jesus showed up, the creator of fishes asked him to cast his net into the deep, that was when they were rewarded by God. Are you facing the unexpected, don't wash your net yet, you shall also be rewarded this year, stay truthful, alert and responsible. Your miraculous shall be to you, a great surprise.

God can do all things supposedly that it fits His plan for us. There are some people the Lord has made them to feed only their mouth, because if they feed many mouths, they will brag and brag and go to hell. Some of us have little money and not that God cannot make us rich, but if you become one, you will engage in a sin that will cost you out of heaven. Many are in hell now because they never try again; they have swallowed pills to kill themselves.

Many young ones are dying because they don’t want to try again. God saw what you were going through but you never sought for Him. As Jesus spoke the Word to Peter, he obeyed and the rest was a miracle. The end of the tunnel is brighter, don’t give up, try hard, it looks your marriage is on rocks, try hard and harder. This is important in creating a new real world around you.

I see God rescuing you right now, because that sickness is horrible. It will slow you down. Try again in faith; don’t see anything except what the future looks like. Don’t fight unnecessary fights, aim on point, until you see something, you will continue to do something.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy please forgive me, my family and the land.
  3. Father, I pray, I shall not die but live in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, help me to endure all forms of afflictions in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, God avenge my case, I am a winner in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment