Monday, February 15, 2016

Divine Provider.

Topic: Divine Provider.


Memory Verse: And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, “In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided. Genesis 22:14

Main Texts: 
Psalm 104:10-18

Daily Quote: It is only God who can satisfy all your needs in Christ Jesus– Michael Gyekye


I pray that God will give us the Abraham type of faith. He first of all set on a journey that was just a promise. He had no idea whether it is good or not, but he believed in the promise of God. After his bareness for 25 years the Lord provided him a son, and by faith and obedience to God, he made up his mind to obey God by sacrificing his only son to God. By faith and obedience to the voice of God, God provided a ram instead of Isaac's head.

Beloved, our God is a great provider. He provides according to His will and power. If we are obedient just as father Abraham we shall enjoy His divine provision. God wants us to trust in His provision for our needs, and sometimes that provision requires us to step out in faith and use the resources He has given us. It may not seem like a lot to us, but God can multiply the efforts when we trust Him.

In 2 Kings 4:1-7, the Bible tells the story of a widow whose husband had died, leaving her with the burden of his unpaid debts and there was no way she was could pay for that. Not only that, but the creditor was threatening to take her two sons into slavery in order to pay the debts. Under this circumstances, it takes only God and only God who can provide the miraculous.


The widow had limited resources and faced an impossible situation. She did the only thing she knew to do. She cried out for help but no one was able to help her except Jehovah Jireh, who answered her. Today God has heard your prayer, your cries and agony. The economy may be bad and you have no job, but the same God who made Abram, Abraham is going to provide for you in Jesus name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy today, let Your love surrounds me.
  3. Father, I pray, I depend you for my divine provision this year in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, just as you did for Abraham, this year is my turn in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, remember the needy, the homeless and the widow, be their provider  in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment