Sunday, February 21, 2016

Divine Instructions 2.

Topic: Divine Instructions 2.


Memory Verse: Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. Proverbs 19:20 (KJV)

Main Texts: 
2 Timothy 3:16-17

Daily Quote: “The Bible is an ocean of instruction and wisdom. Dip daily into the vast pool to discover its truths.” ― Elizabeth George

I continue from yesterday's word. Beloved, instructions are guiding principles of achieving your next level. If you forbid instructions, you forbid progress and acceleration in life. Some are crying now because they didn't listen the instructions from their parents and pastors. God speaks primarily to us through the scriptures, if we forbid His words, we cannot prosper here on earth. It is the blessings of the Lord that makes us blessed, not by your academics, because if you are a doctor and do not follow the principles of life, you end up as a laborer.

Divine instructions bring the change we need. It takes us into the promise land, it guides our path into glory, make us fruitful and they lead us into prosperity. Divine instructions are divinely known through scriptures or by revelation. From Egypt God divinely guided the Israelites into the promise land. By divine instructions David brought down Goliath, by the same principle Haman was buried instead of the Jews.

This Book of the Law, the Bible, shall not depart from your mouth, in the same way, this book must not be departed from your life, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. That is to say, you shall follow it, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

When God reveals don’t play just around it, please obey. This will make your way prosperous. If you bought a new furniture and you want to assemble it, if you don't follow the manual, you may try but it may not be as perfect as if you had used the manual to set it up. The Bible is our manual of life, without it, you cannot prosper in this wicked world. It adds value to life. God bless you.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy please forgive me of any disobedience.
  3. Father, I pray, may my eyes be open know mysteries of life in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, give me the grace to follow you till end in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray for restoration of life, any blessing that has been stolen, I recover in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless st

No comments:

Post a Comment