Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Marriage Vow.

Topic: The Marriage Vow.


Memory Verse: When you make a vow to God, do not delay to pay it; For He has no pleasure in fools. Pay what you have vowed. Ecclesiastes 5:4

Main Texts: Genesis 2:18-25

Daily Quote: The house of marriage can be disturbing depending on the type of door you entered in – Michael Gyekye


Marriage is God’s plan for mankind. God made man therefore He saw man was alone with no companion, He saw a great error in His creation and said “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.” God created the woman joined and blessed them to reproduce to fulfill the earth. Marriage is a covenant, sealed with vows in the presence of God and men.

Marriage is God’s plan for you. No matter how ugly, beautiful, short, tall, poor, rich, big and small, God has created your Adam or Eve for you. You locating and settling in marriage is up to you to fight for. because it can be good and also bad for you. Because of the plan God has for marriage, it is one area the devil fights us on. Many are in hell all because of marriage. Some were powerful, prayerful and true spirited Christians but were brought down all because of bad marriage.

The current statistics about marriage are sobering. The classic union of a mother and a father with their own children is becoming extinct. This generation is failing on marriage. We are excelling and advancing in computers, science and technology but declining in marriage. Now less than 25% of all the families in America have a mom and a dad in the home with children. In addition, 60% of all people live together before they get married. And over half of all the children that will be born this year will be born out of wedlock.


Today I want you to lift a prayer over your marriage. If you are about enter also pray so that the glory in marriage will cover you. If you have divorced please we serve a God of many chances, pray that that mistake will not take you to the next blissful marriage.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy in any area I have defiled the marriage bed. please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may your plan concerning my marriage come to pass in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any power oppressing my marriage shall fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, any satanic powers operating against marriages and the Church shall fail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment