Monday, February 22, 2016

Hearing God

Topic: Hearing God.


Memory Verse: "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Rev 3:22 (NIV)

Main Texts: 
John 3:3-5

Daily Quote: “It is a dangerous position to be in when you can't see, can't hear and won't listen...” ― Stella Payton

The problem of this generation Christians is our inability to hear from God, but one of the greatest benefits of our salvation has to be that of hearing God speak to us personally. There can be no intimate relationship with our heavenly Father without it. How can we live with our earthly fathers and mothers without hearing their voice? But, as easy as it is for us to speak to Him, the average Christian has a hard time hearing His voice. This is not the way the Lord intended it to be.

The Bible makes it clear to us that God speaks, in fact He spoke and all the creation came to pass. He spoke to our fathers of old and He is speaking now. Don’t let anyone deceive you, God is speaking now. He is still the same God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and He speaks either through our fellow brethren in the Lord, our pastors and elders, but majority to us directly or indirectly. It is up to you and I to hear His voice.

The Lord constantly speaks to us and gives us His direction. It’s never the Lord who is not speaking, but it’s us who are not hearing. We are so busy and busy that our body is not quiet and still to hear His voice. We are supposed to be in the sheep fold so when He speaks we can hear. Jesus made some radical statements about hearing His voice in John 10:3-5. He was speaking about Himself as the Shepherd of the sheep and the only way to enter the sheepfold.

Many of us have received degrees to the extent that we have become so intelligent that, we dictate what God has to tell us. Some deny His voice all because, what He is saying is not religiously accepted nor practiced. Peter could have become Paul, an Apostle to the gentiles, if only he had listened to God’s voice in Acts 10:9-16, rather he was still in his intelligent and traditional mind for three times, God gave up.

Three times he denied, because it is not religiously accepted. Because of that God has to look for another person to spread the gospel to the gentiles. That is why Paul who accepted became great in the new testament with 13 epistles and Peter had 2. Be careful, God is ready to talk to you, but be in expectation and be ready to obey. 


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy please forgive me of any disobedience.
  3. Father, I pray, I want to hear you this year in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant all your servants the ability to hear you this year in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray as the fathers of old heard and they were bless, father bless me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless st

No comments:

Post a Comment