Saturday, February 20, 2016

Divine Instructions.

Topic: Divine Instructions.


Memory Verse: Hear, my son, and accept my sayings And the years of your life will be many. Proverbs 4:10

Main Texts: 
Exodus 12:1-13

Daily Quote: “The Bible is an ocean of instruction and wisdom. Dip daily into the vast pool to discover its truths.” ― Elizabeth George

Without instructions you have no value. What a product is made of doesn’t matter but what it can be used for. In a great house there are many vessels but the one that places a higher demand on itself is used. It takes your obedience to the instructions of God to be used profitably to the kingdom. Many are dead, they were doctors, engineers, nurses, pharmacist, professors etc. but who they are didn’t matter except what and whom they lived for.

Divine instructions bring the change we need.  Lead us into the promise land, guide our path into glory, make us fruitful and lead us into prosperity. Divine instructions are divinely known through scriptures or by revelation. From Egypt God divinely guided the Israelites into the promise land. By divine instructions David brought down Goliath, by the same principle Haman was buried instead of the Jews.

You cannot have your way out until you are guided out by the power of God. Paul and Silas were kept in prison it took divine instructions for them to come out. Peter the same was there but it took the divine guidance from God for him to come out. Divine instructions lead us out of bondage or anything the devil has placed us into.

When God reveals don’t play just around it, please obey. In today’s reading, the people in Egypt were instructed by God to mark their door post with the blood of the lamb, many who obeyed got life, those who didn’t obey died no matter who they were. Who you are in this case doesn’t matter, when the angel of death saw the blood he passed over. Don’t fast when it is not needed, don’t sing when the instructions states it differently. They could have prayed for the Jericho walls to come down, but the instruction was different.


Please follow instructions, don’t waste time, your life is more precious in God’s sight. Join me on Radio tonight 9pm for "Time of Divine Encounter" (http://my.blogtalkradio.com/tools#/my-episodes) we shall deal on the topic of Spiritual Garments. Come online or dial (323)642-1251 to join. Let us pray!!!!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy today, forgive me of any disobedience.
  3. Father, I pray, may my ear be open to hear you always, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, give me all the needed grace to obey you in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray guide me through by divinely guided revelation  in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment