Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Prophet and Me.

Topic: The Prophet and Me.


Memory Verse: For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,,, 2 Timothy 4:3 (ESV)

Main Texts: 2 Corinthians 14:3-5

Daily Quote: Prophecies are not magical words that need to happen, but they are words of divine assignments – Michael Gyekye


A prophet is a man used by God to affect the lives of His Children. They transmit messages of the spirit into the physical. We cannot do without prophets if we want operate above the physical. God is spirit and they way He affects the physical is by revealing His words through His prophets. Prophetic utterances edify, exhort and to bring joy or comfort to the children of God. They are words directly for the sons of God.

Since I am a child I am expected to receive from my father everyday and one way God speaks, is by using His prophets. From our main verse, God said, a Prophet like me will He raise among my brethren and He will put His words in his mouth and will speak to that He commands.
Beloved, my prophet must resemble me, must speak my language and must have my form. A prophet for me should not turn into a snake, a monkey, a dog or a parrot. Any prophet who turns into a dog before he can talk to me is not from God.

Prophets are to exhort, edify and to encourage or bring comfort to the people of God. If exhortation is missing, edification and encouragement are missing, watch out. You must carry the presence of God in you before you can decode prophecies. They are not magical words, or words that are meant to bring about a change, but it is a divine assignment or a task.

When Nineveh heard the words from Prophet Jonah, the whole land acted in obedience and went before God with fasting and they changed the mind of God in their repentance. When David heard the words of Prophet Nathan, he went before God in obedience and repentance, in the end God didn’t kill him. Be blessed today..

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy if I have wrong you in any area, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, open up my spirit to hear the words of prophecy in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may your people receive from you daily  in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I come against any evil prophecies in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment