Wednesday, February 3, 2016

When The Wicked is Wicked.

Topic: When The Wicked is Wicked.


Memory Verse: Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; Lift Yourself up because of the rage of my enemies; Rise up for me to the judgment You have commanded! Psalm 7:6

Main Texts: Esther 3:8-11

Daily Quote: When you dig a grave for the innocent, please do it according to your size - Michael Gyekye

When I was in Ghana last month, I really enjoyed family and other ministrations. What I realized was that there were many deceptions and many are using the “Name of God” to extort money and properties to themselves. But my dear this wickedness will not last, they shall be buried in Jesus name.

On my way to Accra to Kumasi, I felt a strange sensation over my body and God told me it was the bottle of yogurt I was drinking. All because the one I bought from said some incantations on it but the one inside me was greater and is greater than that enemy. Haman plotted evil but God turned it over. My dear, today, any evil word over your destiny shall be buried in Jesus name.

This world lies in wickedness. People are doing anything for money, fame and pleasure. They don’t mind to kill, steal and to destroy. David prayed and asked God to let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but God to establish the just; for the righteous God tests the hearts and minds. The heart of man is desperately wicked and so when the wicked is wicked, death and destruction are inevitable.

Beloved, God is good. The wicked is wicked; stop serving anything other than God. Study the Bible and apply it to yourself. Haman was wicked that it took only prayer and fasting to eliminate him. Today any Haman worrying your destiny shall be buried in Jesus name. Take your situation into the spiritual realm, pray and fast till your redemption comes into reality.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray that all my sins are forgiven, through the Blood of Jesus.
  3. Father, I pray, may any plot against my destiny be revealed in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any demonic assignment over my life be destroyed in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any evil plan be disappointed in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment