Sunday, February 28, 2016

He Sees Your Cry

Topic: He Sees Your Cry.


Memory Verse: Answer me when I cry out, my righteous God! Set me free from my troubles! Have mercy on me! Listen to my prayer! Psalm 4:1 (CEB)

Main Texts: Philippians 4:6-7

Daily Quote: For God is trading your little struggles for a greater glory” ― Michael Gyekye


God saw the plight and the shame that Hannah was going through. So when she made the vow, God speedily came to her need. Today any shame you are going through will stop in Jesus name.Anytime I see people in pain and distress my heart bleeds. Sometimes I wish I can do something. When I see single mums with their children trying to form lines here and there only to get the chance to feed them, my heart pounds for help. There are many who are suffering. Some have disappointed jobs, broken marriages, long and chronic diseases, bareness, and rejection.

The good news is that, our God sees our pain and our cry. Beloved, many people are suffering. They are at the verge of giving up to life, some have died others still hanging on. Don't hesitate to help others regardless of whether they will appreciate it or not. Some have suffered enough that no man or woman can help except God intervene. We serve a living God who cares and sees all our pain and struggles.

God called Abraham to bless him but he became barren for 25 years, Jacob was meant to be blessed but he has to wrestle to get it, Moses was meant to be a deliverer but he has to run into the wilderness when he tried the first time. David was anointed and in Psalm 89, God said no enemy can exact upon him but he was oppressed by Saul to the extent that, he has to cry unto the Lord as says in our main text.

May be you have been toiling all night, crying and weeping all your days and weeks, but the good news is that; God our deliverer has seen your cry. Just as Joseph your deliverance is just on the way, hold on and stead fast in prayer, the same way He answered Abraham, He is going to do the same for you. Any one pursuing your destiny shall be disappointed. The last struggle shall be your last and no affliction is permitted the second time. As a child of the kingdom, you are coming out in Jesus name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I shall not cry forever, deliver me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I marked by the Blood, Death away in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I refuse to remain low, I am blessed in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, any one pursuing my destiny shall be disappointed in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment