Friday, February 26, 2016

Take Action

Topic: Take Action.


Memory Verse: Little children, we should love not in word, nor in tongue, but in action and in truth. 1 John 3:18 (BLB)

Main Texts: James 1:23-25

Daily Quote: “Your actions determine your notion” ― Michael Gyekye


They say words are cheap, even the poorest man can buy them. If wishes were horses, I know my dear, beggars will ride and is easier said than done. Many people speak words that are sweet to hear but just a few fulfil what they say. Many preachers preach, but very few people are doing what they are preaching. They shout, scream, dance around, say amen and amen, do some acrobats yet; he will be the one to do the otherwise. By their fruits, you shall know them. Your actions determine your notion.

What are you waiting for? You have money, a house, a car, a good and a great job what are you waiting for again to marry if I may ask? You have the brains to study, you are in a country of no limitations, a land of great opportunity, dear, what are you waiting for? The world awaits the manifestation of the sons of God to take action. Many Christians don’t like schooling and now by statistics are not great inventors. We have allowed the world to set up businesses for us and we are begging them to hire us, please my dear reader take action.

If the earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof; Lord grant all my readers, the strength to take action in Jesus name. Papa Abraham waited on God for 25 years but after serving the angels of God, then prophecy came. Manoah and his wife the same, then Samson came. Until an action is taken, your blessing is taken. To act is to walk in faith, your faith produces your works.

Solomon offered a thousand burnt offerings on that altar. At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and God said, “Ask! What shall I give you?” Although the kingdom has been given to him, his action made him wiser than all on the land. God blesses those who act in faith.

Noah built an altar to the Lord, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt-offerings on the altar. And the Lord smelled a soothing or sweet aroma. Then the Lord said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake. Because of his action, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, day and night have never ceased. Please take action.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy and grace in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace for my next level of Glory.
  4. Father, I pray, trouble all my troublers, I am coming out in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me a divine empowerment to affect my generation in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment