Friday, February 19, 2016

Wrong Garment

Topic: Wrong Garment.


Memory Verse: The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. Genesis 3:21

Main Texts: 
Zachariah 3:1-3

Daily Quote: “It might be said that society speaks through the clothing it wears. Through its clothing it reveals its secret aspirations and uses it, at least in part, to build or destroy its future.” -Pope Pius XII

It is sad to note that, many have been placed under bondage all because, they are ignorant that, what they wear describes who they are no matter what is in the inside. Beloved, it is the inside that affects the outside. Until the inside is clean, it can never put on clean clothes. What you wear determines where you are going, also, what you do and where you are coming from.

When you see a man dress in suit, you will never assume that the man is going to the farm neither is he going for a battle. Farm clothes are casual and soldiers go for war in their own garments. When you see a woman with a mini skirt, showing off her cleavage, her breasts, and other seductive parts of her body where will you think she is going? Where will you think she is coming from and who do you think she is? The same applies to a man that has all his underwear showing off.

Don't let anybody confused you with ignorance. If you dress like an arm robber no matter whether you have given your life to Christ or not, under police raid you will not be spared. Remember, people don't see the inside of you but the outside. Your garment attracts both blessings and curses. Joshua the High Priest was wearing a wrong garment. He was standing before the Lord serving, his dirty garments was creating a stumbling block.

Please take this message serious. God told me sometime, "have you seen a teacher wearing a military clothes to school". These days wrong garments have infiltrate the church. Fashion of all sorts and no body knows where they are coming from. You cannot distinguish who a christian is. These have become points of contact to all our problems and shame.

Join me on Radio tomorrow 9pm for "Time of Divine Encounter" (http://my.blogtalkradio.com/tools#/my-episodes) We shall deal on this topic. Come let us pray!!!!
Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy today, forgive me of any disobedience.
  3. Father, I pray, may any wrong garment over my life be burnt in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, wrong garment is not my size this year in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray take away wrong garments on your servants in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment