Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fresh Fire

Topic: Fresh Fire.


Memory Verse: I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Mathew 3:11

Main Texts: 
2 Corinthians 11:24-27

Daily Quote: Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn. - Charles Wesley

Our Lord wants and needs on-fire, red-hot, enthusiastic followers or children who love Him more than anything or anyone else on this Earth! It was discovered by the then apostles and other believers that made Apostle Paul to say “For me to live is Christ and to die is gain”. They never feared death or threats. One of my great admirers in the ministry, Charles Wesley said "Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come from miles to watch you burn". People like watching fire brand Christians.

On the day of Pentecost, fire fell.The Holy Ghost has fire attached to Him that no one possessed by Him should walk in cold and in fear, never! The disciples came from the shadows after Pentecost. From our main verse today, we have been baptized with fire and so we must be on fire for God. When I was young, I saw the zeal and the passion of the then believers. You need not to tell anybody if this is a Christian or not. But today, the difference is not clear. A fire filled son of God, makes a difference.

Such a child of God should be driven by the same compelling compassion which motivated the Apostles and the martyrs and virtually every great man or woman of God throughout history. In fact, it's the same irresistible motivation that should motivate every child of God in everything they do everything they say, everywhere they go, and which the great Apostle Paul summed up our main reading.


Regardless of what you may lack in the way of natural talents, abilities, gifts etc., if you truly yield your heart to the Lord and let him inspire you and take control of your life; obeying God's Word and letting Him live in you and through you, so that your heart burns with His Love; then He will be able to greatly use you and make you a blessing to many. Beloved, be on fire!!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy today, let Your love surrounds me.
  3. Father, I pray, baptize me with your fire in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any fear be buried by the power of the Holy Ghost.
  5. Father, I pray, may the children of light, experience the Light forever more in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment