Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Perfect Class.

Topic: The Perfect Class.


Memory Verse:  “Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief” Hebrews 4:11

Main Texts: John 1:12-14

Quote of the Day: Your class determines your worth and strength - Michael Gyekye.

In life, what accompanies you will determine the extent you go in life. If you carry a lot of load on top of your head, you cannot walk or run freely unless you take off that load. That is why Jesus said we should come to Him, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and He will give us rest. Rest is all we need to live a life of divine abundant. God can change and turn your life around speedily in Jesus name you are getting there.

A class has the same or similar qualities. Is to approximate or be good just as it is. Beloved, each child of God carries the DNA of Christ in him or her. We carry the exact characteristics just as Him who made us just as Himself. We exercise enormous authority and power to avert any change here on earth. We match up the nature of Christ in our lives, we are meant to be restful and blissful, but too sad to note that yet, many of us are still carrying weight inside and out. We cannot be in the wagon and yet still be carrying our load.


If Christ did not get hypertension, diabetes, HIV, asthma, sickle cell why do I have to get one? You belong to a class of sickness free class. It takes grace and the Spirit of God to understand this. Faith is a spirit and it empowers God’s word. Until you are empowered by the Holy Spirit, your faith is just as good as a mere common sense. There is extent our common sense can get us, but faith goes everywhere. Match your life with faith, wisdom, power and authority in the Lord Jesus Christ.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any wrong identity in my life, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I receive grace to walk by faith in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I match up all my heavenly qualities in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be restful even when I cannot, in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment