Monday, August 24, 2015

Double Portion

Topic: Double Portion


Memory Verse:  Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs. Isaiah 61:7

Main Texts: 2 Kings 2:1-9, Deuteronomy 21:15-17

Word For Thought: Remember you can ask for double.

We serve an awesome God. He has in abundance for you can ever ask or think. Unless you want to be limited, He is not. He is limitless, changeless God who is ever ready to restore and provide to your needs. He says, ask of Him and He will give the heathen for thine inheritance, so at the sound of my voice, anything profitable, good and glorious in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that has been stolen from you is been restored double in Jesus name!

Double Portion is an inheritance of the sons of God. Double portion is a state of life, or a state of restoration, where the child of God operates with divine power. Double portion is a multiplication of power to function not and added factor. When a man receives a double portion, he receives power, and that is to say, multiples of what God has designed for his life.


Elisha sought for power not the things of this world. The anointing of Elijah was his target, not the properties of Elijah. What you seek in life, will determine the pace you will go; so hopeless people do not make it. The other sons of the prophet knew Elijah was to be taken out to heaven but they did nothing. Nothing is dangerous, today please ask God something and as according to His will, your double portion is guaranteed. A change is effected if something is done. Remember you can ask for double. Do something.  

Note this: 

If you are not born again, you are not secured, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity. You have no access to the double portion. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I worship at your feet, grateful for your provisions in this life”.
  2. “Father, I pray for your divine coverage this season in Jesus name”
  3. “Father, I pray, sanctify me by your Blood, in Jesus name”.
  4. “Father, I ask for my restoration of any divine loss in my life in Jesus name”.
  5. “Father, extend your provisions to people in prisons, widows, orphans, heal children who are sick, protect all in Jesus name”.

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment