Monday, August 31, 2015

Harsh Words

Topic: Harsh Words


Memory Verse:  A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1

Main Texts:   Psalm 34:13, Ephesians 4:30-32, Romans 3:14

Word For Thought: Harsh words destroy relationships.

It takes a long time to build relationships but my dear, one harsh word, can break down the tower of perfect relationship. Out of anger some people act and statements are made. These statements turn out to be harsh words that hurt the soul. In fact people weep over and over again, their soul is broken all because out of anger, inappropriate words were made. People are not of themselves when these words are made. When they regain their consciousness, they realize the damage.

Some perfect marriages did not come on, due to harsh words, a business plan went down the drain also, and some children were not born due to harsh words, some people committed suicide, based on a word spoken out of anger. These words can hurt the other whiles the one making it rages in anger. The root cause for people to harshly deal with others with such words depends on the interest and the trust they have for each other. That is to say when trust is broken in a relationship, anger leads to harsh words.

Harsh words may be unconscious curses pronounced to another. A mother may curse her own children when she is not able to control herself with words. Many of us are suffering now all because of words spoken by people especially our parents. Our mouth leads us into blessings or curses, life and death lies on the tongue. As we speak, we release life or death.

Since harsh words are pronouncements made out of anger, they can be words of death. As released, death sentence is pronounced. A mother told her children they will not amount to anything, and these words became a curse upon their head. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret because harsh words cause harm. Be slow to anger, please watch your words. God bless you.


Note this: 

God loves you, He wants to have a relationship with you today. If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and your 
abundant tomorrow is not assured. Because of sin, God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you have dealt well with me
  2. Father, guard me with your love in Jesus name.
  3. Father, give me the needed peace in the time of wrath in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I disconnect any form of anger in Jesus name
  5. Father, I release anyone who has offended me in Jesus name.
  6. Father, may your love cover and release me from any bondage of harsh words in Jesus name 

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment