Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Devotion:::: Behind the Enemy's Lines

Topic: Behind the Enemy's Lines

Memory Verse:  I returned and saw under the sun that— The race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all. Ecclesiastes 9:11

Main Texts:  Daniel 1:17-20, Exodus 31:2-6


Word For Thought: The only thing you need to succeed,, is grace.

You need the grace of God to succeed; be it in education, business, marriage, ministry, eating, drinking, bathing etc. you need the grace of God. His grace upon your life activates His favor towards your life. The grace of God is not respecter of persons, whether weak or strong you need the grace of God, whether ugly or beautiful you still need His race, whether eloquent or not, my dear you need the grace of God to succeed,,,,remember the race is not for the swift, but time and chance which is the grace, happens to us all to profit it all. 

I have been wondering how many are fighting the devil, who is a defeated foe these days. I believe in the things of the realm of the spirit, but there is one name that can be used to conquer every demonic attack, whether Satan or his compatriots and that is by using the name of Jesus. When you mention His name, you activate the grace of God to favor you in that time of battle. This name must be applied in faith, because many are using this name, but there is only one who shed His blood on the cross of Calvary.

Daniel and his friends were behind the enemies lines, they on a strange and idol worshiping land of Babylon. The only thing needed to succeed was the grace of God. The grace of God is also the presence of God in a particular situation. Moses knew how important that is, so he plead with God for His presence to go with them, then there is no need to further the journey as in Exodus 34:14-17. Then God granted, by His grace. 

Without God, you are fighting a lost battle. David killed Goliath, not by his strength, God was with him. He said in Psalm 23:6, that the Lord's goodness and mercy shall follow him all his days. Today, that same God will favor you. Anything battling your life is going bow out in Jesus name!! God bless you.

Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, You cannot experience the favor of God. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship our  God, who is good and merciful.
2.       Pray this, “Lord I pray you cover me now with your presence in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, may you anoint my lips and hands even as I tread on the enemies lines”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, may I experience your grace, mercy and compassion in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for all my family, friends, nation and believers, let them experience your grace, love and compassion. in Jesus name bless them all"
send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com (scriptures are in NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment