Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Violent Man

Topic: The Violent Man


Memory Verse:  He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man. 2 Samuel 22:49 (NKJV)

Main Texts: Esther 3:5-6, Proverbs 16:29


Word For Thought: Violent men's heart is unquenchable, unless they die.

The story of Haman is one of the most unfortunate family tragedies that happened to a family. Haman planned to destroy entire Jews, but the turnaround grace of God, favored the Jews. He sought to destroy all the Jews who were throughout the whole kingdom of Ahasuerus. The reason was that, Modecai refused to bow to him.

A violent man is a man, who designs and encourages plans to do evil. They sleep and wake up all full of wrath to wipe out entire generation. A man was the cause of all the misfortunes in his family. He killed his brother, killed his children, and then put the wife in psychiatric unit. When a violent woman arise, she can poison the husband only to take all the family inheritance to herself, she will kill anyone who stands her way, even her own children will not be spared.

When a church gets violent men in power, they will steal the church money and they will behave like they are the financiers of the church. Beware of violent pastors, they have dangerous messages. It takes a violent Elder to sleep and fornicate with the young women in the Church, the same for Deaconesses. When a church does not pray, the prey, witches and wizards will prevail. Dear one, a maid in house of no prayer can easily become the boss‘s wife, when madam lives like a madam, no prayer.

When a violent friend is in force, he will stop you in every way, from advancing in life. A violent friend will behave like he or she loves you, but in the inside he or she is a lion in disguise just seeking your flesh and to lick your blood. They will celebrate with you at your party, but remember unless God intervenes, you are going home as a slowly dying man. You have been poisoned.


At the sound of my voice, may you be delivered in Jesus name! No violent shall befall you today!! No weapon shall destroy your family today! Any plan of a violent man is destroyed by fire in Jesus name! If Esther had not fasted and prayed, Haman would have succeeded. Yes, if you don’t pray, violent men will prevail and you may consider their events as an affliction, good to endure. Dear, shut the mouth of blood suckers in Jesus name. Enough is enough of their mischief. Pray!!


Note this: 

If you are not born again, a violent man easily mess with you, your are blind and so he can easily occupy your life, he prepares you to fail, your lies in their evil charms. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, give me the grace to live holy and acceptable in your kingdom”.
  2. “Father, may I reverence you and you only in my life, perfect your Love in me”
  3. “Father, I pray, stop the mouth of any blood sucker in my life, in Jesus name”.
  4. “Father, may any Haman opposing my destiny fall in Jesus name”.
  5. “Father, may the power from heaven, that rained stones, destroy any satanic plot in Jesus name”.

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

2 comments: