Thursday, August 13, 2015

Devotion; It is My Birthday


Topic: It's My Birthday !


Memory Verse:  I was cast upon You from birth. From mmother’s womb You have been My God. Psalm 22:10

Main Texts:  Ezekiel 16:4-6, Philippians 1:21


Word For Thought: You were meant to die, but by His grace you are living.

By Grace today is my birthday. When I was a little baby boy I got very sick. Very critical that the doctors thought that pneumonia could have easily killed me. They scolded my mum so much that she cried. But my God who formed me in my mother's womb saved me from that terrible pneumonia. At that time also, there was a terrible economic famine that people have to line up for food, yet, God saw me through. The same God who kept me over three decades old now, is able to keep you no matter what you face now. You shall not die, but live.

Israel as a nation of God, abandoned the Lord to follow idols and disobeyed the laws of God, but God
drew their attention to the fact that on the day they were born, their cord was not cut, nor were they washed with water to make them clean after birth, nor were they rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. No one looked on them with pity or had compassion enough to do anything for them. Rather, they were thrown out into the open field, for on the day they were born they were despised. But God,


When He saw their predicament, as He passed by and saw them kicking about in their blood, and as they lay there in their blood, God said to them, “Live!”  God made them grow like a plant of the field. They became blessed and now they are still blessed. They grew and developed and entered puberty. God is the creator, who formed us in our mother’s womb, yet we need Him to grow us to become what He wants us to be. On this day it is not about me, but the will of God be established.

If I did not die, you shall not die. Anything that I am made for, will surely come to pass, no Satanic agenda shall stand, no force can oppose, no man can stand against, if God says yes, no body can say no. Jesus is Lord !


Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies your life. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord who has formed us in our mother's womb.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for your will be done in my life, in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, may I remain in your hands, mold me and used me in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I ask for your grace and mercy as days go by,.in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for anybody celebrating birthday today, in Jesus name bless them all"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment