Friday, August 7, 2015

Patiently Wait


Topic: Patiently Wait

Memory Verse: But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary,They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Main Text: Psalm 22:14, Lamentations 3:26, Habakkuk 2:3 

Word for Thought: If God said it,,,then it shall surely come to pass

I heard a testimony last week that, it is still bordering my mind. a couple waited for before twenty seven (27yrs) before they had twins. After days to weeks, several months to old, the Lord finally gave them two children, twins. They waited patiently to get the best of life.

Waiting is very challenging but is can still be done as believers, we do not control our lives. We have left all to follow Christ, we are on His time table. Our expectation is from the Lord, moreover it is sealed by God, until God releases no one can get access to divine privileges. The key to expectation is waiting on the Lord.

May be it is your time to get married, but wait on the Lord. Although many potential suitors are in line, but wait on the Lord. Wait on the Lord for the fruit of the womb. May be your story is close or above what happened to the family above, the key word is waiting on the Lord; In His time He makes all things better and beautiful.

Many are the thoughts of man,,but its is only the will of God that shall stand. If God says yes, no man born of flesh and blood can say no. Even Dagon and Nebo which were smaller gods bowed to our God. In waiting on the lord, you must engage in prayer and fasting, until your redeemer, you will not stop.

Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, The Devil will pressure your life into destruction and finally will send you to hell, but if you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  please pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the God who is worthy to be praised.
2.       Pray this, “Father, let all believers be one in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the will of God in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, may any plot to destroy my life, be destroyed in Jesus name”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, may I be disconnected from any negative pressure within.

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@



No comments:

Post a Comment