Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wrong Hands

Topic: Wrong Hands 


Memory Verse:  And Esau said, “Is he not rightly named Jacob? For he has supplanted me these two times. He took away my birthright, and now look, he has taken away my blessing!” And he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?” Genesis 27:36

Main Texts:   Genesis 27:1-24, Proverbs 10:22

Word For Thought: It takes only the grace of the Lord to matter here on earth.

Our hands are meant to receive. When you graduate any course or a school program, you use your hands to receive your certificate of completion. In fact, you used your head to study, but yet it is the hands that receives. It is the hands that feed the body, if it goes on strike the rest of the body suffers.

Blessings and curses are received through the hands. What if the hands which is meant to receive and do all it takes for the body to live is wrong. Instead of your hand, wrong hands can receive your blessings. When Isaac was about to die, he called his eldest son Esau, “ please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.  And make me savory food, such as I love, and bring it to me that I may eat, that my soul may bless you before I die.”  In then end, his destiny landed in the hands of another.

Esau was the rightful owner of the blessings, but yet, his brother Jacob took it from him. Whichever way you look at this story, a blessing can miss its rightful owner so we must pray. Many people are dead now with their not fulfilled destiny due to the effect of the wrong hands.

When wrong hands receive your blessings on your behalf, it will only take divine grace for you to succeed. Wrong hands can exchange your blessings with a curse for you. Wrong hands place your destiny on hard rocks, where struggle in life is inevitable. Wrong hands bring in wrong tidings instead of you walking in line of destiny, you walk away from it.


Wrong hands could be the household demon who takes away the blessings of the family. Esau's predicament was in his own house. We need to pray to change the hands of every household demon. In a particular home, nobody succeed or has a good marriage, nobody brings forth, nobody goes ahead in education. My uncle suddenly died on his way to receive his school certificate, A household demon can wipe out entire generation and  can kill every member of the household. It takes only the grace of the Lord to matter here on earth.


Note this: 

The Lord loves all, but help His children. If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and your 
abundant tomorrow is not assured. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for you are good and merciful.
  2. Father, any evil power must lose the hold in Jesus name.
  3. Father, may I operate with divine authority today in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I disconnect any evil linkage to my destiny in Jesus name
  5. Father, may any blessing and joy, that has been stolen from me, be returned in Jesus name.
  6. Father, bless all children and keep them strong in Jesus name 

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment