Thursday, August 20, 2015

Oh!, Bless Me

Topic: Oh!, Bless Me


Memory Verse:  And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested 1 Chronicles 4:10.

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 28:1-8, Proverbs 10:22,

Word For Thought: It takes divine favor to be favorable

I don’t know what I will do without the divine grace from God. I was not born into a rich family, I struggled with education, I struggled having friends because they were always providing, I couldn’t dignity was far, was sent home several times for school fees, college fees and others. But divine grace of God saw me through. I finished with a first class in college and that same God is about to favor you today.

The favor of God has no limits. It doesn’t matter whether you are in a pit, you can still be placed on top. It does not care whether you are in the army or not, yet you can kill Goliath. The favor of God is not respecter of persons, when you receive the divine grace from God you run above your peers. Those that say, you will not amount to anything, shall say, it is the Lord’s doing and so it is marvelous. What every man need is the Grace of God. The grace will surely make you blessed.

Brother Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, he may be educated, maybe he had the great stature in the family, maybe he was the one who got married in the family but yet he was living a painful life. The outside was good, but something in the inside was troubling him. He was not even celebrated at his birth, no cards, no gold, silver, frankincense, etc. his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.”


Maybe your name has no honor, but today, the favor of God can make you a blessing. With all these challenges, Jabez called on the name God of Israel saying, “Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested. I want you to pray this; your destiny must take shape today.



Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live in darkness, your are blind and so Satan easily occupies your life, he prepares you to fail. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord, He is the lover of our soul.
2.       Pray this, “Father, change any defect in my name, in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, may your divine order arrest my life in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I pray, bless me today in Jesus name. ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I continue to pray for the church, youth and children, in Jesus name bless us all"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment