Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Spirit behind Music

Topic: Spirit behind Music


Memory Verse:  Then a herald cried aloud: “To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages,  that at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, you shall fall down and worship the gold image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up; Daniel 3:4-5

Main Texts: Jeremiah 16:11, Daniel 3:8-16, Acts 7:41


Word For Thought: Ask; the spirit behind the music before your spirit moves

In fact music plays an integral part in worship whether Godly music or worldly music, every music is either glorifying God or it glorifies Satan. No matter the words in it. God likes music; in fact He created an angel only to produce music in heaven, and this same angel later rebelled and his name became evil in His sight. Hear me, not every song that mentions a word in Christianity is a Christian music. Look for the source, and only the one who made it knows it, if he is not a believer, please it is not good for you.

They say music is the food for the soul. It can be right. If so then it must be food that you are not allergic to, or else it will give you problems. Many people became possessed just by the song they danced to. 

There is more to music than we know. There is the “magical" power to music, and it goes beyond the lyrics. It really penetrates into the deepest recesses of the spirit. Evil spirit came to possess King Saul, but it took music to deliver him. Religious or Christian music lifts us up, also encourages us, but worldly music throws us out.

There was a time in my life God put me to test in this. I developed interest in worldly music. And to my surprised, each time I play I get a ticket on my car or my car will breakdown. It continued for a while, later on when I got to know, that was my last.

Christians should dance to only Christian music because you do not know the spirit behind the music. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, decided not to dance to Nebuchadnezzar’s idol music and in the end God glorified in their life. If we want the same, we must do the same.

Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies your life, he prepares you to fail. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord today, worship in any music upon your heart.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I sing and dance only to glorify you in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, touch me one more time, in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, may I love to worship your name, in Jesus name. ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I continue to pray for the lost soul, the sick, the prisoner and the family in need, in Jesus name bless them all"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment