Sunday, August 9, 2015

Devotion: Raise the Dead


Topic: Raised the Dead

Memory Verse:  It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life John 6:63

Main Texts:  Genesis 15:6, Psalm 17:4, 119:9-11, John 11:40

Word For Thought: His Words are enough, to make us alive over dead situations

The Word of God is life. Jesus spoke the word and Lazarus who was dead came out alive. Jesus spoke the word and Peter who fought hard to change his dead circumstances, caught more fishes ever than before. Jesus said Lazarus was sleeping, they did not believe Him, He later told them I am the resurrection and life but they were still weeping, they did not believe, so in John 11:40 Jesus has to tell them the reason of their state. Believing in the Word of God can change dead to life.

Jesus spoke the same Word again and Lazarus heard the word in his dead, his bones heard it, his muscles received it, then all his organs came alive, then the breathe in the Word of God gave way for life to begin to flow, then the one who was dead got life. Today, that same same God is still alive to change your dead and the forsaken situation state forever in Jesus name.

Faith comes by the Word. Faith is the act of what you believe, but what will believe if you have no Word. Where is your faith when you have no word to stand on. Abraham left his home only to dwell on the Word of God. He had no idea where he was going, but the Word of God was enough. He is the father of many nations. David was also the Word lover, that was his meditation all day.

Dear, let us read and meditate on the Word each day. That will bring us life over the lifeless situation. May God richly bless you now and ever.

Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies your life. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship our loving and caring God.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I pray that any hindrance to my love for you will be seized with passion".
3.       Pray this, “Father, I give you my will, my love, my time, and my all, in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, give me the grace to stand just as Daniel stood, in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for all my family, friends, nation and believers, in Jesus name bless them all"
send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment