Sunday, August 23, 2015

Under God's Security

Topic: Under God's Security


Memory Verse:  Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor uselessly. Unless the LORD guards the city, its security forces keep watch uselessly. Psalm 127:1 (ISV)

Main Texts: Leviticus 25:18-19, Psalm 91


Word For Thought: When you are under God, you are above threats.

When sometimes I say I shall not be moved by any form of threat in this life, people may think I am bragging. In fact some do brag, but not the one who has seen the light and is a living proof about the great things our God is doing. I believe that you are also a testimony, speak God's word to yourself, they are spirit and life.

There is a place in the Lord called the secret place. In fact, when a man is in this place, no sickness, poverty, wickedness, barrenness, etc. can harm him. That person enjoys all round rest. At this level that person is kept under God's security 24/7, whiles above any form of threats and no form of weapon can harm him or her. 

To be secured in life, is to be free from life threats and danger. It is a state of life which cannot be achieved but lived. Money can buy you guns but cannot secure you, it can also buy you buildings, both if possible in the air, under ground house or under the water, wherever that house may be, it cannot guarantee your safety. The wicked and violent man can still reach you. To be secured in this life and to enjoy peace cannot be bought with money, but only God who can guarantee your peace and safety.

When we look at the life of David, he is a lived proof of God's divine protection. Most of his psalms talk about God's security over his head. in Psalm 89, God said "I have found David My servant; With My holy oil I have anointed him, with whom my hand shall be established, My arm also I will strengthen; also the enemy of threats in life shall not deceive or overtake him; that is a full coverage insurance. It is an all inclusive coverage, no wonder he said "the Lord id my Shepherd, I shall not want". Be blessed on this bless full Sunday.

Note this: 

If you are not born again, you are not secured, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I worship at your feet, grateful for my full security 24/7 in this life”.
  2. “Father, I pray that, nothing will move me out of your canopy in Jesus name”
  3. “Father, I pray, protect me and my family from any rain of threats, in Jesus name”.
  4. “Father, may I operate under your divine authority in Jesus name”.
  5. “Father, reveal the destruction of any plot against my destiny in Jesus name”.

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment