Monday, August 3, 2015

Early with God

Topic: When the Enemy is within

Memory Verse:  Even my own familiar friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me. Psalm 41:9

Main Texts:  Joshua 7:1-26, John 6:70

Word For Thought: Your enemies are not too far

Indeed everybody on earth here has an enemy, God has an enemy so do you. But who is my enemy? My enemy is the one who hates me, who says he or she will never sleep until I die, the one who is a resistance to my progress, the one who wants me to fail, the one who wants to steal my joy to give me sicknesses, failures and sorrow, the one who wants me to die and go to hell.

But this person is not too far, but very close, this person is the devil and the accuser of the brethren, Satan.
Since Satan is a spirit, he uses human and animal agents to operate. He can use your freind, family, husband or wife or even your church member to attack you seriously. He uses all these people and even yourself to attack your progress in this life. Satan, used David himself even  to count the people of Israel. That was a sin.

It is soo dangerous, if this enemy uses someone within your midst to hurt and hate you even to death. Jesus selected, twelve disciples, yet one was a devil. Why? Because he allowed himself to be used by the devil to betray Jesus to death. Life becomes lifeless, when the cause of all our predicaments is from within. David said "my own familiar friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me".

In this case how do you react, pursue and be delivered in the hands of your trusted friend? You need to pray your way out. See the source not the person, in the same way you can truly forgive. That person is only a vessel used by the devil. Be on the Lord side to conquer the devil in the name of Jesus.

Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily attack you, because you have no divine backing. Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord who kept us under the shadow of His wings.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for my family and all those who are with me, create a new heart in them".
3.       Pray this, “Father, cover all those who are around me with your Blood in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I confront every satanic plot to destroy my destiny this week in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I disconnect any satanic link to directly oppress my life,, in Jesus name I pray"
send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment