Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Devotion ::: My Neighbor


Topic: My Neighbor

Memory Verse:   But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”                                  Luke 10:29

Main Texts:  Luke 10:25-37


Word For Thought: Your neighbor is anyone close to you, the one your hand can reach

When Jesus was on earth, many came to test Him. Some wanted to prove themselves, others wanted to promote their religion, traditions and government, but Jesus was full of wisdom to answer them perfectly. Jesus has an answer to any question you have today, no matter how old this question is, if you can ask in faith, you shall surely get an answer. The Word says, call unto me and I will answer and will show things we never knew (Jeremiah 33:3).

And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life", he wanted to justify himself, and he asked who is my neighbor? Religion taught us not to like other people who do not believe what we do, but Christ came to love us all. The Roman Catholic only has friends who are Catholics, the Adventist hate Sunday worshipers, the Methodist don't like the Pentecostals, all because of doctrinal differences. Our mission may be different but the same God, the same Jesus who died for all.

Your neighbor simply is anyone your hand or arm can reach, the one who is close to you at a particular point in time. That is beyond, people you have, family and other relatives. Your husband or wife is loved, but if he or she is not close to you, he or she is not your neighbor. Your brother may be loved, the same as your mother and sisters, but if they are not close to you, they may not be your neighbors. This makes it crucial, whom you can show a great care of love. stop showing kindness only to people you know, but also show kindness to all, with no discrimination. Today, my prayer is for you is for you to get a change of heart in Jesus name.


Note this:
If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, You cannot experience the favor of God. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'
Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord, let His praises be known.
2.       Pray this, “Lord I pray, may you shower your blessings over my neighbor in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, may you bless me to be a blessing in my generation in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, may every door closed to neighbors open in Jesus name”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, may my joy spring forth speedily in Jesus name"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com (scriptures are in NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment