Sunday, August 2, 2015

Devotion : The Holy Communion

Topic: The Holy Communion 

Memory Verse:  Whoever eatMy flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:54

Main Texts:  Mathew 26:26-30, I Corinthians 11:26-34

Word For Thought: As you partake in the Lords Supper, you clothe yourself with Life.


The Body of Christ was totally given unto mankind for the reminiscence of our sins, for the complete redemption and restoration of man into dignity. The Body of Christ is the price God paid for us to be completely saved. So as we partake of the Lords supper, we take our share of His Body. We take our share of restoration, redemption, salvation, then healing, life, peace, joy, strength, power to our mortality into immortality.

There is healing in the Blood of Jesus. Sickness no matter how big or small surrender to Jesus. When they come to Jesus they bow and flee. That is why a man who carry His presence is not permitted to be sick if Jesus Christ whom you have  eating of His flesh did not get sick. He is rather our healer, but our healing was finished on the cross, and as we eat of the Lord's supper we say "I swallow the pill of my divine healing, in Jesus name". That which was not in Jesus should not be in us, as we eat of His flesh, and drink His Blood.  

Again as we partake of the Holy Communion, we partake in the embodiment of power. Jesus said "all power belongs to me" so power is in His DNA. So as we take the bread and the wine which is the symbol of His flesh and blood, we carry on our body power. We can claim anything that was in Christ to avert anything that was not in His Blood.

Go to the Lord's supper with joy today !!!!

 Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, we were nothing, but the Blood made us something. Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord who blessed us all to see this day.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I cleanse myself with the Blood of Jesus".
3.       Pray this, “Father, I claim my healing power in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I confront every non-Jesus entity that is oppressing my destiny in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I purify my body with the Blood
send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment