Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Shining Light

Topic: The Shining Light


Memory Verse:  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:4-5

Main Texts: Mathew 5:14-15, John 1:6-13


Word For Thought: Darkness cannot stand Light

Darkness cannot stand any form of light. Darkness give way for light, but it depends on the amount of light and the type of darkness. Some lights are too dim to see. The light at the football pitch cannot be compared with the light in the bedroom. Although it is light, but it cannot shine even on the street for people to see, great light takes care of great darkness. Looking at Mathew 6:14-15; Jesus admonished the disciples to let their light shine, which means we must always put smiles on our face, rely on the Lord and have the faith that it shall be well.

There is light, but there is Light. Jesus is the great Light of the world. I may love you but His love is far better than mine. He died and rose again in glory, only for you and I, His love is unconditional. He is the Light of this world. Jesus is the shining Light, when He shines no amount of light can be compared to.

When God saw darkness, He spoke Light. Anytime you experience darkness, remember to call on the name Jesus. Darkness is representation of life misfortunes, struggles, disappointments, rejections, depression, sorrows etc. Until you receive the great light Jesus, you still remain in bondage. As many that received him, they received power to become children of the most high.

Darkness is also a representation of evil world. When evil took over the earth, God said “Let there be Light”. Today I do not know what you are going through, but I am here to declare that, Let there be Light in Jesus name! If you are facing any life threat, remember Jesus is with you and. You will not die until you make the difference here on earth. 

Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live in darkness, your are blind and so Satan easily occupies your life, he prepares you to fail. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord, He deserves our praise.
2.       Pray this, “Father, may my eyes open to you in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, may your light shine over any darkness in my life”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for my shining glory, in Jesus name. ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I continue to pray for the church, leaders, pastors and any one in authority, in Jesus name bless them all"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment