Monday, August 10, 2015

Devotion: Trade in


Topic: Trade in 

Memory Verse:  So it came to pass in the process of time that Hannah conceived and bore a son, and called his name Samuelsaying, “Because I have asked for him from the Lord.” I Samuel 1:20

Main Texts:  I Samuel 1:8-18, Luke 6:38


Word For Thought: Givers don't lack

There is not a single giver, who righteously give that lacks. To lack is to live out on limited resources. little food, clothes, no money to pay bills, so much credit more than savings, money scarcely come into our hands, Moreover, the little we have cannot sustain us. Mostly these are some of the signs of financial bondage.

Financial prosperity is a principle. That principle is a give and receive principle. It is a straight forward obedient order. Even if non-believers obey this principle they prosper. Financial prosperity has no respect for prayers or even fasting. You can pray and fast for hundred years, if you don't give you will not receive. Every principle in the bible, has no respect of who you are, your degree or or your family background.

Also, you cannot pray your way through the blessings of tithing. This is also a principle of God. Silver and gold belongs to God. We owe nothing here on earth. When we die, this body gets rotten and destroyed. You will leave all these hardware and electronics behind. Tithe is the one tenth of your revenue, when you give, then God can exchange your blessings to you. This, some unbelievers do and they are blessed, how much more we, who are in the household of faith.

Hannah was a woman who stood and prayed like never before. She traded in her sorrows and agony, lack and depression. Later traded her only son to the Lord. When you move out of Godly principle, you move into the world of its class of lack. Givers don't lack. That is to say, when you give, God will allow people to give to you. 

What can you trade in, you can trade in your time, money and others resources into the kingdom. Give and it will surely come into the account you ever needed. Have a blessed Monday.


Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies your life. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship our loving God, for He is good.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the heart to give in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, may I possess total humility in my giving,  in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, give me the grace to give, when there is little or nothing to spend.in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for all my family, friends, nation and believers, in Jesus name bless them all"
send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is Poqerful! I absolutely agree on the principle of Giving and receiving. Another way we could look at this is that we cannot make withdrawals if we have not made deposits. Example if I go the bank to cash out money from my account and there isn't a previous deposits in there how can I withdraw? We can only take out when we put in. After all as believers, everything we give to the Lord comes from him and belongs to him. "1 Chronicles 29:14".

    ReplyDelete