Sunday, August 16, 2015

Evil Hands

Topic: Evil Hands 


Memory Verse:  Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; Preserve me from violent men, Who have purposed to make my steps stumble.Psalm 140:4

Main Texts:  I Kings 19:2-3, Psalm 9:6, 26:10


Word For Thought: Evil hands promote evil agendas

Hands are one of the important features of the body.  It is very sensitive to note that, evil is planned before it is delivered. Do not be dismayed.  In today's devotion we will look at hands that plan evil and mischief. Evil hands drives the car of satanic oppressions. 

It is very unfortunate to fall into the hands an evil person. They can kill dreams, purpose and destiny. It takes only the grace of God to avert the dangers of an evil person. Jezebel was evil, her hands were deadly, in fact, it took only God to disgrace her, no man. She troubled Elijah to the extend that, he begged God to take his life, even though the same commanded fire from heaven to consume the wet sacrifice, then later killed four hundred prophets of Baal, yet this same man was troubled in the hands of wicked Jezebel.

When one is under the attack of evil hands, nothing works, jobs are broken, lack of residentional  unless that chain is broken. When one is under evil hands, he or she forgets the past victories. Elijah forgot that he was the one who commanded fire and rain upon the land, yet with the influence of an evil hand, he run out of town. It takes only the grace of God to deal with evil hands. Anyone who came in the way of Jezebel died, it takes the grace of God. There are many errand wickedness, they look for something to devour.

Only God can save us from the trap of evil makers. David was a man who never lost a battle but he has to seek the face of God concerning evil hands. We are livivng in wickedness and loss of control over sicknesses and other parade of diseases. Pray!

Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies your life, he prepares you to fail. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord today, He is our defenda.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I pray destroy any satanic connection in my life in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, decode my address from any satanic agenda in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, all my battles are sure, any evil is judeged, ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the lost, the sick, the prisoner and the family in need, in Jesus name bless them all"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment