Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tomorrow By This Time

Topic: Tomorrow By This Time 


Memory Verse:  For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5 (NKJV)

Main Texts:   2 Kings 7:1-20 

Word For Thought: God is capable of turning your mourning into dancing.

Weeping and sorrow has their expiring date. According to scriptures, they endure only for a night, but joy comes in the morning. No matter how long the night is, my dear, your morning is assured. So may be you are walking through some night moments in your life, sorrow and weeping have been your bread and butter, lunch and dinner, the Lord God Almighty says, "your morning has come".

Tomorrow comes with full assurance, in fact your tomorrow is your time of deliverance, your tomorrow is your next level of better life, your tomorrow comes with relief and hope, your tomorrow comes with joy, so I don't know what you are experiencing now, tomorrow by this time, God will surely make a way for you.

Looking at all odds, it looks like it cannot be, Abraham was stricken with age, but yet God made him a father, Sarah's womb was dead yet God of better tomorrow made it alive, Joseph was in the dark of the day but he came out as a prime minister, it looks like the all hope is gone but God, will surely deliver, these Egyptians you see today, by tomorrow the judgment of God shall fall upon them in Jesus name.

Don't give up, if men have given up, God has not. His ways are not like them, man is limited but God is limitless, man can change but God id changeless. I used to experience my night of weeping and sorrow, but God brought my tomorrow with great joy, and I feel in my spirit you are next. May be you are been tormented by demons, witches and wizards, spiritual marriage and family bondage, at the sound of my voice, may God deliver you in Jesus name.

End has come to any afflictions in your body, God is capable of turning your mourning into dancing. That great famine was averted in Samaria, it was bitter and deadly, but God changed that only by tomorrow. How He will do it, depends on Him. God bless you, please prepare to go to church this weekend.


Note this: 

The Lord loves all, but help His children. If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and your 
abundant tomorrow is not assured. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for turning my mourning into dancing.
  2. Father, I fight back any spirit of doubt and fear with faith in Jesus name.
  3. Father, deliver me from any weapon of mass destruction in family, job place, the mall, school etc. or every place I step foot today in Jesus name.
  4. Father, may my steps alone scar any satanic pressure, may they run on the feet in Jesus name
  5. Father, may any blessing and joy, that has been stolen from me, be returned in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray for the church, all our apostles, pastors and leaders are covered by the Blood of Jesus.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment