Friday, August 14, 2015

Devotion::: The Ordinary



Topic: The Ordinary 


Memory Verse:  And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian Luke 4:27

Main Texts:  2 Kings 5:1-17


Word For Thought: God can use the ordinary to achieve extraordinary.

If God opens our eyes to see the number of divine opportunities that we have missed, I believe we will cry and weep sore. We will be sorry to our self and may not even forgive ourselves, but that opportunity is gone. The rich man could not make restitution after death, it was too late. Day in and day out, we are loosing many divine opportunities.

What are divine opportunities? They are secrets to the kingdom advancement. Every born again believer is part of the kingdom of God. This is a kingdom of God's children, where we benefit from God's protection and guidance. We operate heaven on earth. Healing and good health are part of the benefits of the kingdom, also debt free and financial prosperity are also part of this kingdom. All we need to do is to claim for it.

Now Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria, was a great and honorable man in the eyes of his master, because by him the Lord had given victory to Syria. He was also a mighty man of valor, but this great man was a leper.  But the secret of his healing was hidden in the mouth of a slave girl in his house. He went to Samaria and Elisha the prophet of God sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored to you, and you shall be clean.”  But Naaman became furious, looking at his problem, his prestige in society, how educated and how successful he was, pride set in, he needed to obey, the secret of his healing was in that ordinary Jordan river.

Sometimes we set limits for God to follow, but is either you do it your own or you give it all for Him to do. He needs not your help but we need His help. Naaman obeyed and that leprosy went away. Your next level is hidden in the ordinary things you are doing now, keep it up, God will show you the extraordinary in Jesus name.


Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies your life, you no access to divine things. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord today, He is our strength.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I hand over all my troubles to you in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, cleanse me from every form of leprous in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I did myself into the Blood of Jesus for my divine cleansing in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the church, nation and the family in Jesus name bless us all"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment