Saturday, August 15, 2015

Devotion: Night Workers

Topic: Night Workers 


Memory Verse:  but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. Mathew 13:25

Main Texts:  Micah 2:1-5, John 3:19


Word For Thought: Evil is cooked at the night, only to be served in the day light.

For the things of the spirit, please remain knowledgeable, if not you shall perish. We serve a God, who is Spirit, and so they that worship Him, that is to say you and I, must worship Him in spirit and truth. Our worship, which encompasses, praying, service in the things of God, reading the Word in obedient and doing what  it says, pursueing Godly standards and obeying God’s principles must all be done by tuning our spirit man alive. To be spiritually dead is unfortunate and dangerous.

We live in a wicked world, a world of total darkness and very ignorant. Many faithful ones are being led astray, the truth now is relative, man now says woman, homosexuality, fornication and adultery have been given a seat in the Church. All these are not part of God’s plan for the church. Whiles men slept, the enemy came in to sow tares. The problem of our day is that, we sleep a lot and so more tares are growing in the wheat farm. Tares cannot be eaten but wheat, so unfruitfulness is the order in the church. The Holy Ghost cannot move in a place, where He is not welcome. Until the land is made fertile, the seed cannot grow.


There are evil doers who cook their plans at night, when men are sleeping. We ought to pray and not faint.  I am not saying don’t sleep, but be vigilant. These night workers, cook asthma, HIV, miscarriage, diabetes, hypertension, failures, disappointment over the night. They covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage. That is why we need to pray into the day. Command your mornings to destroy the activities of night workers. This devotion is a platform, please subscribe and read daily, pray the prayers and you shall be blessed.

Note this: 

If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, Satan easily occupies your life, he prepares you to fail. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord today, He is our protector.
2.       Pray this, “Father, I sleep under the canopy of your power in Jesus name".
3.       Pray this, “Father, decode my address from any satanic agenda in Jesus name”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, hide me and my entire family in your love in Jesus name ”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, I pray for the lost, the sick, the prisoner and the family in need, in Jesus name bless them all"

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment