Saturday, August 1, 2015


Topic: Fighting Spirit

Memory Verse:  Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. I Timothy 6:12

Main Texts:  Ecclesiastes 9:11, Acts 20:24, 2 Timothy 4:7

Word For Thought: The life blood of the body is the spirit.


Do all it takes to remain in the Lord. If it takes prayer, pray and fast the same, if it takes singing, please sing, if it takes the word, preach it, in season and out of season. Until the finish line is reached, you still got to run. Elijah was a man of similar passion just like us, but he prayed and prayed until he saw the rain drop. If it were to be you and I, we would have had an excuse.

Many miracles, are dead and gone since those who were suppose to receive or perform them gave up. They refused to persist and so was resisted. Until we persist we shall be resisted. To every force there is a friction. Friction opposes force, just as bad opposes good, lies opposes truth, defeat opposing your ability to win. Beloved, we need a fighting spirit.

The reason why we get weaker is that, we always condition our mind to fail, to doubt, to get tired, to run out of responsibility. The force to propel the body is the spirit. The mind controls the body, that is why it must be renewed. Have you run under stress before? Just as a man with a gun pursuing you. Out of fear, you will run like never before. How can't we do the same against failure, poverty, sickness, frustration and torture. You need a fighting spirit to stand against these wiles of the spirit.Our urgency determines our potency.

Until you see your glory comes, never give up. David fought his destiny out by killing Goliath. Saul had an excuse, so as the other soldiers but David pressed on. I shall be great, only time will tell. I shall be looked for, only time will tell. I shall feed and borrow to nations, only time will tell, until my glory comes, I will fight the good fight of faith to see my glory come, in Jesus name. May God give us a glorious day.

 Note this: If you are not born again, you live a very dangerous life, you live a failing life, any wind of failure can blow you away. Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”

Prayers for Today

1.       Praise and worship the Lord who blessed us all to see this day.
2.       Pray this, “Father, grant me the strength to pursue my destiny in Jesus name”.
3.       Pray this, “Father, order all my steps, I defeat any negativity in my mind with the word of God”.
4.       Pray this, “Father, I confront every satanic friction with the force of the Holy Ghost, I shall win”.
5.       Pray this, “Father, grant me the grace to operate as a spiritual fighter in Jesus name.”

send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment